| || |
Relieves Kennel Cough and Other Respiratory Problems
supports your pet’s respiratory health, including a clear throat and a strong immune system. Use the natural remedy to:
- ease the throat and chest of dogs, cats, puppies and kittens
- facilitate easy breathing and clear chests with the remedy’s tonic effects to the respiratory system
- promote pet immune system health and sustain the body’s natural resistance against infections, particularly prior to a visit to kennels or the conduct of veterinary surgeries
PetAlive KC-Defense is an all-natural remedy formulated to provide systemic support to the respiratory system (chest, airways and throat) and the immune system (as tonic). By promoting health along these bodily structures through the therapeutic action of combined herbal and homeopathic ingredients in its formula—particularly biochemic tissue salts, KC Defense helps keep pets free from infections.
Given efficient immune system support, the natural remedy guarantees pet owners against related health risks in pets when exposed to environments such as kennels, catteries or other places where infection is typical.
KC-Defense may be used either as a preventative tonic or administered for more immediate support when needed.
How to use?
PetAlive KC-Defense is presented in a convenient, easy to administer and dissolvable granule form. Simply sprinkle and let the tiny granules dissolve on the back of your pet’s tongue. No fuss and bother!
What is the Dosage?
How long will a bottle last?
- For cats and very small dogs, administer large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
- For small to medium dogs, administer 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth.
- For medium to large dogs, administer 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth.
- As a preventative measure, administer for up to a week (at 3 to 6 months intervals) to provide the necessary immune system and respiratory health support—highly recommended prior to your pet’s stay in a kennel or cattery or if possible, 5 to 7 days prior to a visit to the vet.
- For acute conditions, administer every hour for up to 10 doses or until such time that related symptoms subside.
Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for a period of 14 to 21 days.
A bottle of KC-Defense will last for an estimated 15 to 30 number of days, depending on the size and requirements of your pet.
What are the expected results?
KC-Defense is intended for use preventatively and for more immediate support when deemed necessary. Note that response times may vary from one pet to the other, but nonetheless notice improvements within a span of 24 to 48 hours (on average) following administration.
Customers Also Purchased:
Recently Viewed Items